MSR Lightenting Ascent 30-
Unlike traditional, tubular-shaped snowshoes which often lack necessary grabbing power on uneven terrain, the MSR Men’s Lightning Ascent Snowshoe features a 360-Degree Traction Frame with serrated edges so that you can traverse icy slopes and navigate steep terrain with greater confidence.
- Pivot Crampon shares a rotating hinge with your binding to provide secure traction regardless of your foot position or the angle of terrain
- The Ergo Televator heel lift system reduces calf fatigue, conserves energy, and improves traction on the steeps—the intuitive design engages in seconds with a simple flick of your pole
- PosiLock AT binding employs four straps for a precise fit and a freeze-resistant, two-piece urethane body that securely conforms to a wide variety of winter footwear
- The binding’s low-friction Speed Straps attach to stainless steel hardware for easy adjustments
- Modular Flotation Tail allows you to custom-tailor your footprint size to match trail conditions—attach the connector piece when expecting powder, and leave it off for hardpack
- Made in the USA