Skiershop along with their supplier, Bomber Ski Company, an official supplier of the US ski team, created a custom, limited Vermont ski for our hardcore skiers. We are proud to be Vermonters and ski a ski we can call our own. It's a premium all mountain ski: designed and tested here in Vermont and hand built in Italy by a Bomber's master craftsman.
The Vermont Ski is designed to be a traditional camber all mountain ski, tailor specifically for skiing in New England. Its 77mm waist, Austrian steel edges and extreme tortional rigidity give it fantastic edge hold for those icy, groomer days. Despite it's tortional rigidity, the ski has a supple flex making it very easy to initiate and arc. The flex pattern also makes the ski fantastic for bumps, woods or whatever else you want to throw at it.
For every Bomber Vermont Ski purchased, Skiershop will donate 10% of the price to a non-profit organization of your choice. We're currently giving to 3 groups:
- USSA - US Ski team.
- Vermont Ski & Snowboard Museum
- Finest Materials: High Quality Steel Edges, Extruded World Cup Race Base, Premium Wood Core
- Tried and true all mountain design
- Hand built by Italian Master craftsmen with 30+ years of experience.
- All Mountain Carving ski with supple flex. Easy to arc with great edge hold.
- The ski graphic is styled to invoke classic New England skis,with a modern feel.
- Limited Edition
- Designed expressly for Vermonters. Available exclusively at Skiershop.
Available in 162 cm, 172 cm and 182 cm.
|Best Use||All Mountain, Groomers|
|Construction||Sandwich, Titanal, Vertical Sidewall|
|Lengths||162cm, 172cm, 182cm|