- 2010/2011 Gear (13)
- Alpine Touring (17)
- Big Mountain (30)
- Boone Skis (13)
- East Coast (11)
- Flylow (10)
- GoPro HD (13)
- High Fives Foundation (16)
- Jackson Hole (12)
- Kastle Skis (10)
- Klint Skis (11)
- Lake Tahoe (16)
- Park (19)
- Powder (50)
- Rossignol (16)
- Salomon Freeski TV (11)
- Ski (10)
- Skiershop Team (32)
- Ski The East (10)
- Stockli (13)
- Stowe (37)
- Surface Skis (10)
- Urban (11)
posts tagged "Squaw"
February 24, 2011 marks one year to date that the skiing community lost CR Johnson. In recognition of CR and this tragic loss, High Fives Foundation has organized “The Perfect CR Day.” If you are in the Tahoe area please join them and help their cause, and if not then just go skiing for CR. – Erme
The CR Johnson Memorial Fund, High Fives Non-Profit Foundation, 4FRNT Skis, Porters Tahoe, Discrete Headwear, Smith Sport Optics, Squaw Valley USA, Rime Knits, Mamasake Squaw and Moodys Bistro and Lounge present the Perfect CR Day!
February 24, 2011 (one year to the day, from the tragic loss of our friend and hero, CR Johnson) friends, family and fans will unite in Tahoe to celebrate CR Johnson and have the Perfect CR Day.
We look forward to the entire ski community joining us!
Perfect CR Day Activities (02.24.11):
- 10am: Meet at Wildflour Baking Co. -(Olympic House, Squaw Valley USA)
- “Oh Buddy” cookies will be on sale. All proceeds to CRJ Memorial
- “Reign Supreme roll and Budweiser bottles” (Proceeds from this hour to CRJ Memorial Fund)
- $35 per person, includes dinner, a glass of wine, steak frites, and two keg beers
- $10 per person, includes two keg beers and music by DJ One Truest
- Ages 21 and over
- 10:30am: Go Skiing – Load lifts for skiing at Squaw Valley USA
- 3-4pm: Lunch – Meet at Mamasake (Village at Squaw Valley USA)
- 7-9pm: Dinnner – Meet at Moodys Bistro and Lounge for dinner, drinks and music
- 9-11:30pm: Reggae Hour – Moodys Bistro and Lounge
About CR Johnson Memorial Fund:
The CRJ Memorial Fund Provides Funding for Alternative Modalities of Healing for Individuals suffering from Traumatic Brain Injury so they can “love the life they live.” The CR Johnson Foundation has awarded the first scholarship to Brennan Dekeersgieter in 2010. The CR Johnson Foundation and High Fives Non-Profit Foundation are accepting additional applicants for 2011 scholarships.