When the weather alternates between dumping snow and warm sun all day, stay one step ahead of it with the fully seam taped Outdoor Research Axcess Pant. Stay dry and ready to rage with the waterproof breathable 2-layer Gore-Tex shell fabric while EnduraLoft insulation in the knees and hindquarters keep your most vulnerable parts warm on the long lift.
- When the sun busts through the storm while you hike, inner and outer thigh vents draw in cool air and expel hot air so you can keep rocking up the ridge
- Articulated knees, relaxed fit, and gusseted crotch give you room for layers and are extremely mobile for hard charging all day long
- Brushed tricot waist band is soft, slides on and off easily, and wicks the moisture from your skin to fight your usual soggy mid-section
- Water-resistant zippers prevent leaks during spring dumps
- Seal the snow out from sneaking in from underneath with nylon and spandex-knit mesh gaiters
- Reinforced ankle guards reduce rips and tears from ski edges and gravel parking lots
- RECCO reflector on the right pant leg gives you a little confidence in the event of an inbounds avalanche